Monday, May 4, 2009

Welcome.

Alright - here goes, my first blog post here.


I have been blogging on Live Journal for years, which isn’t really a blog although I happen to think it inspired the whole blogging revolution in some strange way. Blogging can offer commentary or it can be a way of chronicling your every move. For those of you that don’t know me, I keep a separate journal offline, in fact on paper for those types of things.


Friends that know me and know about that separate journal will make fun of me, saying that even Dougie Houser MD was more advanced and that was 1990 when he kept his journal on his computer. Well, I am not a 16 year old Doctor, and boy I wish I was sometimes.


Feel free to catch up at johnfink.livejournal.com. The purpose of this blog is to announce   new projects and share commentary and film reviews. I see an awful lot of films and used to be pretty good about updating flickster over at facebook, I hope to be better at it here.


I intend to catch up on a some reviews and commentary from this year’s Tribeca Film Festival, where I caught 15 features and 4 shorts programs, still a drop in the bucket but I had an excuse (I got to it later than I did last year). 


Enjoy - this will be awfully random but hopefully interesting. Feel free to holla back at anytime.


-John Fink  May 4, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment