Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hollow Spaces - Casting / Pre-production + other crap

So I figure its time for a few updates about stuff - the first is my summer project Hollow Spaces, which is moving at full speed now, and I’m involved in post-production stuff (budgets, casting, ect), it’s coming together, all thanks to my producer Ercan Bas, who I bother at least 5 times a day with stupid random questions and concerns. Those that know me, now I freak out before hand - which I guess isn’t a horrible thing, as long as I don’t freak out with the actors.


I’m in this stage of my life right now where everything feels pretty good - it’s pretty exciting to be me, and I’ve decided as a result of seeing The Windmill Movie last night to step backwards. I will blog about reading my own journals, a record for every day since October 2003 that I’ve kept. Now as I’ve told you before, these journals are pretty boring as a read for anyone that isn’t me, but as evidence of certain things - they’re bleeping golden.


How so? Remember the time when your roommate got drunk and did something really stupid - if it amused me it’s probably there. Now most of it is pretty boring (i.e.: my Friday night - “Today I went to work, then the gym. I had dinner with mom at CPK and saw My Sister’s Keeper at GSP”. Totally unexciting. Well there are more exciting days, I assure you. I hope to blog month by month as I read these memories, of coarse names will be changed to protect certain people.


I still have other blogs and ideas floating around, including an idea for a feature film that I want to shoot in like East Bumble fuck Upstate New York. More on that when the time comes.


For now, Hollow Spaces, a film that’ll be shot in and around the fine town of Pompton Lakes, NJ is my focus, and locations are probably my biggest concern right now. Any help would be amazing.


(Headshots for a chance to audition are also great too over at hollowspacescasting@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment