Thursday, June 25, 2009

Status of Stuff: Hollow Spaces

So where I stand on Hollow Spaces is that I’m still hoping that it comes together this summer. The screenplay is on the fifth draft, I was hoping to bang out 10 drafts before rolling so its entirely posable, now that leaves us with everything else (the script, while not easy, only requires me - now we’re got to assemble the rest of the crew).


So I’m looking for people - friends I trust to review the script and provide feedback, who knows - maybe I’m way off and I’m blinded here and this thing really sucks and would be a waste of time. (if you feel up to reviewing it hit me up at johnjfink@gmail.com or on facebook).


As for the next phase - we’re looking for cast and crew and are starting that process, feel free to use the above methods of contact if your interested in that. I’m also looking for bands, I’m not sure what I’m going to do about music yet - my hope is that we can find a good local band that’ll donate a song or two in exchange for credit and perks of having a song in a short film that will hopefully make the festival rounds. Again - know anybody, or your interested hit me up.


This is sort of the in between phase where things can go either way - hopefully they’ll all come together nicely. That’s really it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment